From:
"Bob, K8LR" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob, K8LR
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 2013 15:01:33 -0400
John, I agree with you!  I bought an HTC my touch 4 phone over a year ago
and though I could use it, I went back to my old N82 Nokia phone as it was
so much easier to use.

Right now the debate is between keyboards and touch screens, but it won't be
long before everything will be voice controlled and that would be fine as
far as I'm concerned!

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]