Scott Howell <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 31 May 2013 05:40:47 -0400
Interestingly, I have had fellow restroom users tell me where the towels etc. are without any prompting. Most people are more than willing to help. I've just learned to listen carefully for the typical sounds associated with activities in a restroom and it has worked well. Not to mention that my German Shepherd seems to understand the purpose of a restroom and will make every effort to locate the correct fixture necessary. I did not make any real effort to teach him all the different fixtures found in a restroom, but he's a clever old man.