From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2013 12:20:22 -0700
I'm with you Tom.  Enough of this politically correct BS! Blind
is blind, forget sight impaired.  I was once being deposed by an
attorney who had no sense of humor far as I could tell.  At one
point he asked me, "Have you been blind all of your life?" I said
no, I'm not dead yet and just sat quietly.  There was a rather
long and awkward silence after which he kind of stammered
something like um well, how long have you been um er sight
impaired? Jim WA6EKS