From:
Barbara Lombardi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2013 21:14:01 -0400
Similar thing happened to me but not with that phone. Lesson: ***do not
order from phone customer service!  They are an order center and know
nothing about accessibility even when they check with their supervisors.  I
returned my phone and refused to pay the restocking fee because I was told
the wrong info.  After two months, got credit.  If you want a Verizon phone,
or I gess any cell phone, go to their company store or to their dealer.
Good luck to your friend.

Barb K1EIR