VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2013 12:49:57 -0500
7bit
From:
Christopher Chaltain <[log in to unmask]>
Yep, good advice, and this is how I configure my browsers (IE, Firefox
and Chrome). I'd only add, don't forget you've done this. If you have a
sighted person help you with a web site, they'll see all of these broken
image icons over the screen, and you'll probably need to turn back on
images to get their help. Ditto if you're going to use Webvisum to read
a visual captcha.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail