VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2012 23:10:24 -0600
7bit
From:
Christopher Chaltain <[log in to unmask]>
Are you talking about ripping a CD, i.e. copying the contents of your CD
to your hard drive? Burning is the other way around, i.e. copying
something from your hard drive to a CD.

What CD ripping software are you using?

There used to be some technologies used by some CD producers to prevent
the copying of their CD's, but these technologies had some issues, and
I'm not sure how widely they're used anymore.

--
Christopher (CJ)

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]