Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 31 May 2013 01:22:28 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
My motivation to learn print was to read restroom doors when the signs were
readable.  Braille signage has been one of the wonderful improvements in the
last 20 years.
I don't know, that's a harmless prank.
Nobody got hurt.
Another story
A friend of mine came to visit in the dorms for a couple of weeks, after he
had graduated college.  His brother lived there, but I had a double room, so
he stayed with me.  Anyway, their were a bunch of blind students that often
hung around in my room, he thought it was great fun to sit around naked as
the day he was born, knowing that nobody could see him.  Well after two
weeks of that, one of the girls did something that only a person with some
vision could have done.  She later said, that she had been enjoying watching
him for two weeks, and wasn't going to let on that she could see all their
was to see.