Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 30 May 2013 23:28:12 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Sylvia, I think that's the time when you need to teach children that there
is a time and a place for pranks, and that wasn't one of them.

You also might try to find a Braille sign saying Men's or Women's.  If they
don't have that, ask.

Once in a restaurant where I am a regular I heard a table of customers
discussing where the rest rooms might be.  Since they were near me, I
pointed and said, "Behind the brown door."  I told them later that I had no
strange Psychic powers, but by virtue of being a regular in that
establishment, I had heard staff members telling people to go behind the
brown door.
Harvey