Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2013 16:23:23 -0700
From:
Curtis Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
had the t4x r4a and ms4 ac4, and truly loved that setup!
and could use a 1N34 diode which controlled the pitch of an audio
oscillator, with a hunk of wire to tune it all, higher the pitch,
higher the output. I tried not to overload the 6JB6 finals! :)
but, as you'all know that rig would run 200 watts PEP, and probably
as much input on CW.