ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Apr 2015 14:48:38 -0400
It's hard to know when to tell them though, in that case, I guess even
though I felt peace, I didn't want to offer false hope. I was just praying
for the Mom who was my friend, I could so identify with a mother's heart
with concern over her child. Sometimes you just know things, for three years
I tried to convince Ben that I would match him and to agree to let me be
tested to be a kidney donor; finally he did, and I matched him. In this
case, I told him I thought I'd match, he said he didn't think so because
most of the time it's a biological relative, parent, or sibling, even Emory
said it was rare for a wife to match her husband. That was a really awesome
thing indeed.
Blessings!

Rhonda