ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 26 Jul 2014 12:22:47 -0400
There is no reason to become upset with anyone regarding anything.  Much
ignorance abounds concerning this and many other things.  Understanding
solves quandaries.   I do have a question:  If we saints are all members of
one single organism.  Which is the body of Christ, and, if we saints never
die, and will rise with reconstituted glorified bodies at the end of days,
what occurs to the whole of the body of Christ when a the essence of a saint
of God , which is the soul departs from this earth.  In order for a body to
remain healthy, all its members must remain in tact and must be fully
functioning.  If we all don't remain alive in Christ, as we are today, how
can that body remain in a homeostatic state of being?  What then is the
purpose of the communion of saints if we are all saints?If all of us are
alive and are conscious regardless where in this universe we reside, why
wouldn't we be expected to care for, and to intercede for those whom God
gave us to love on this earth?