ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 15 Feb 2014 09:28:58 -0700
I'm writing this brief testimony here cause I know you guys will get it. You could say this was happenstance if you want. But I choose to believe that it shows that a loving God is interest in even those day-to-day things that come up and are of concern to us. Nothing is too small or too big to ask our God.

As a blind person who uses other means of transportation except one's own self-driven car, I found myself unable to get to a card store, or for that matter any kind of store to buy an anniversary/Valentine's Day card for my sweetie. I would have planned further in advance except that I did plan and my plan was to go take care of this errand on Wednesday. However, it was thwarted because of a simple physical injury which happened limiting my leg/foot motion and restricting my travel. Long and short of it was that I asked God for an idea that I could do that would be creative and express my love. He delivered. An old Beatles tune popped into my head. Where did that come from. I haven't thought of that song for years. It was perfect for what I was thinking.  "Then there was music and wonderful roses." We love music around here and we love roses too. Only a personal God would have known that. So I looked up the lyrics to, Till There Was You, memorized them, or refreshed my memory, worked it out on my keyboard withh a little rhythm set, recorded it with vocals and e-mailed it to him. Husband loved it, roughly recorded though it was. Point being God helped me put this simple thing together within the time frame that I had on Friday, squeezing it in after work etc. How good is our God.

Have a great day.

Blessings,
Vicki

As Always, Vicki
To get information on how to purchase my CD write me at: