ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2014 20:09:19 -0700
Sharon,

I sure will be praying for you and your family. I'm sorry for the loss of your mom. I send you big hugs too.

Some verses I clung to recently with my dad's passing, I share as they have meant so much and helped me. The words in verse 3 were what God led me to focus on.

2Corinthians 1:3-4.
1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort,
1:4 who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted

"the Father of mercies and God of all comfort"  is the one who will be your merciful comforter through the sadness.

And we're here for you too if you need us.

Vicki