ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 26 Jul 2014 09:12:59 -0400
What sorrows to which are you are referring?  There is rejoicing in heaven
when each sinner is saved.  From that point he suffers only sudo  sorrow
while he is saved.  Because Jesus suffered all that when he underwent his
passion.  Now, we may suffer a lack of complete understanding of the
circumstances in which he finds himself.  Which is the case for us all.
Lacking infinite wisdom.  As we do.  But, then we consult God, conjoined
with the holy spirit, who lives within us to comfort us.  Which is why our
dear and precious Lord calls him the comforter, along with the assistance of
the holy scriptures.  To assist with understanding why occurrences happen
about which we are failing to understand.  Once our loved ones who are
saints, along with all the great and marvelous saints which occupied this
earth before us leave this physical earth, they are constantly in a state of
joy.  Though they, and we here on earth intercede for those still living
here on earth, they are not and will never be sorrowing over our temporal
state of being  for two reasons.  Firstly, because, they can ask God himself
for clarification, as can we when we consult our personal comforter,.  Which
is the Holy spirit.
Who is constantly with us, and which is why we are never at all left alone
on this earth to fend for ourselves to navigate the maelstrom of doubt and
indecision with which Satan constantly attempts to plague us.  Secondly,
because they understand, perhaps more clearly than do we no sorrow lasts
forever.  Which no sorrow for a Christian is real.  All that is real is the
suffering death and sure reserection of our Lord.  To free us from the
genuineness of the sorrows and suffering which exists in this world for
those without salvation.  Nothing else is real for the Christian.  Either on
this plane or for those who have passed from this temporal state of being.
With God there is the capacity for constant joy.  If we understand this.  We
are truly as babes are, when we as babes, are frightened or saddened by
physical circumstance, and we cry out to our darling parents to soothe away
our fears.  We cry to God, because we are sometimes so overwhelmed by the
circumstances which we face.  We often run in circles in a quandary
concerning them.  Often, because Satan attempts as best as he can to keep us
focused on our unpleasant circumstances, and other distracting things.  He
is continuing to draw us back to the world we left before we were filled
with the holy spirit's presence.  Till we turn to our own comforter and away
from our temporal circumstance.  This is why tongues are spoken.  Because,
we often don't know how to pray as we ought.  Because we are as lacking in
understanding as are babes.  There we find our joy once more, and we are
able to once again praise the good and glorious God for giving to us a true
and genuine way and reason to smile throughout all trials.  Job, despite the
negative influence of his wife and so-called good friends was never truly
distracted from his focus from the good God.  He understood better than even
Satan himself, who never was human where his allegiance lay, and why his
worship should never flag or wane.  The saints who have gone before us, have
not the distraction of the devil to turn their focus away from God and his
goodness and loving mercy.  They understand better than do we, sorrow of any
kind is merely due to either the devils distraction from our Lords infinite
ability to successfully solve all human difficulties.  Because in heaven the
devil doesn't exist.  This is why the devil tempts us.  He has to be active
in his temptations because for them to work, we must be first distracted
from the loving presence of the holy spirit living within us.  As the baby
is distracted from the loving presence of his earthly protective parents.
Who are always there to protect him from harm.