ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2014 22:22:29 -0600
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to briefly update all of you on Donna's surgery and her
current condition.

Yesterday during surgery they had to take out her Gall Blatter in
pieces, as it was so large. As I mentioned, they did the large
incision, so she will be in the hospital for a few days.

They also gave her a General, so she has been in some pain, and they
are giving her medication for that.

I did talk to her today, and she has an infection, but it is being
treated with Antibiodics.

Also the Gall stone they took out was about the size of a Golf Ball.
They told her she should have had this surgery about ten years ago.

Please continue to pray for Donna's recovery and that it will be a
speedy recovery.

She is in good spirits and she sounds good. I will be talking to her tomorrow.

Thanks so much for praying, and I know that Donna and her family
appreciate it very much.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me." Phillippians 4:13.