ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2014 22:31:29 +0000
David can certainly understand your frustrations, Phil, cuz he finally
got some doctors to reexamine the causes for his diziness and balance
issues.  He is doing much better but is still under doctor's care for
severe migraines.  Wanna know something?  Irene, David's olest sister is
91 years old and healthier than both of us.  uh oh.

In the SonLight of God's Love,

April Stahl