ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brad Dunse <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2014 21:02:46 -0600
Back in the mid-90's they worked with screen reader folks, but then dumped
us with no apologies. My account agrees even from his profession, Intuit
does whatever they want and they expect others to fall in. Amazing they
don't have a mainstream competitor, really baffling. Worked on Quickbooks
today, no mystery novels or horror, so was just  okay *smile*.

Brad

Brad Dunse

You don't have to give loved ones the same old gift: card, candy, flowers,
etc. They're worth a gift that's as uniquely individual as they are.

With just a click of a mouse, find out what it meant to others to have a
Custom Song Gift written for their loved ones!