ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 2011 20:26:31 -0500
Hi Sharon H and Everyone,

We got our first shipment in today. They are everything I hoped they would be.
There is just one little problem.

It's nothing they did wrong, it's an error I made
in what comes with the Original King James, NIV Go Bibles.

I said that they came with a rechargeable
battery, USB Cable, and a Charger. I was
incorrect about that, and I do apologize. This was my error.

The only ones that come with a USB Cable,
Charger, and Rechargeable battery, are the Voyager Models.

I do apologize to you all for my error, and I am
contacting everyone that have purchased them to
let them know before I ship their order.

I have already done my tutorial, but their manual
in mp3 is so excellent, I didn't even need to do
it, but I did, and I'm glad I did.

I'm honest, and I mentioned my error on my tutorial, as well.

Again, I do apologize for my error. I hope and pray no one will be mad at me.

Thanks much.

Blessings,

Pat Ferguson