ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
List Techie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 08:01:59 -0400
I just mis-directed a reply to "Buzz, buzz" to echurch-l.
That'll teach me to post before I've had my morning coffee. <grin>
But Phil and Vicki, I wonder...Any chance you could get Kary to
change the echurch-l header to have a newlist line that would
re-direct all posts there, to echurch-usa?  He did that on a couple
of lists I merged with my primary list.  Actually, if you want, I
can pull down the header of one of those lists and send you the syntax
so you could make the change yourself.  That way, all the ongoing
discussions and everything new would eventually get consolidated on
echurch-usa.

Roberta the caffeine-deprived techie