ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 18 Oct 2003 10:03:26 -0400
Well, the good news is that John and Ned passed the test (I guess).  Like
our teachers in school, I don't know the answers to my question myself.
(Don't tell Kathy's Chris that.  Smile.)  I still remember the shock and
disappointment the day I picked up the teacher's version of the math book
off her desk and found that she had all the correct answers written in it,
in red, plus the solution to work them out.  All given to her from the
publisher, and her acting like she was such a smarty.  Of course we know
know those were just youngsters themselves fresh out of college but in those
days, especially in Math, it was quite a shock.

No Lover of Math Lion