ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2014 13:52:06 -0600
From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Dear Doris,

First of all, please rest assured that I'm praying for you.

I hope and pray that you can do this naturally without pills or insulin.

I know without a doubt that you can and will succeed with getting
your blood sugar down.

There are  several diabetics on this list, me being one of them.

It's not easy cutting back the carbs and sweets. I know. I know you
can do it, though.

One important thing you might want to consider getting a talking
Glucometer, and you want a good one, such as the Prodigy Voice. It's
the best one that I know of.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me." Phillippians 4:13.