ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 2014 17:50:20 -0500
From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
I may be diabetic. After not having had any bloodwork done in a long
while, Chris's primary care physician suggested I have a checkup too
and I did. According to Chris's doctor, my sugar levels are raised
quite a bit. if this turns out to be permanet, I may be diabetic.

I would like to handle this by adjusting my diet. When I was prone to
yeastinfections 20 years ago and allergic to the commonly used drug
to control the yeast, the doctor suggested I go on a special high
fiber, low carb diet and I did. Something similar can control my
sugar levels also.

If any of you have any information on controling sugar by diet alone,
it would be appreciated immensely.

It never rains but it pours!;-p  I need Chris's je;[ but
unfortunately cannot rely on him at this time.

Thanks bunches and God bless!

Doris in Lutherland