ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2014 09:27:46 -0600
From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Dear Doris,

I'm praying for you, my Loving Sister in Jesus.

Lord, Please be with Doris and Chris. Please give them both wisdom
and knowledge and Holy Spirit, please speak to Doris. Lord, Please
provide the assistance and help that they need in all the areas.
Please give Doris and Chris total and complete Peace about this
situation. Lord, I pray for a huge financial Blessing for Doris and
Chris. I pray that Chris's family will assist them in their needs. I
thank you for what you are doing in their lives. I thank you for our
loving Sister in Christ. In Your Precious and Matchless Name, Amen.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Lovingly in Christ,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me." Phillippians 4:13.

At 02:16 AM 1/17/2014, you wrote:
>I am sending this so you guys can pray for us. We need help. Chris
>is really apathic lots of time and I can;t  rely on him hearing me
>or responding when I talk to him. I am not a very independent blind
>person and probably rely on him for too much.
>
>I have contacted chris;s  brother for prayer and help. we have had
>little contact tho because chris;s family has always resented our marriage.
>
>please do pray. we really need it.
>
>In his grip of grace!
>
>Doris

Thanks much.