ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2014 08:55:25 -0600
From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Doris,

I will be praying for you and Chris every single day and sometimes
several times a day.

I'm praying for huge financial Blessings for you both, and for
excellent health and happiness and God's Love and  peace.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Lovingly in Christ,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me." Phillippians 4:13.