VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Goldfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Goldfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 May 2014 13:16:18 -0400
I haven't received bogus news emails but I have received about half a
dozen emails claiming to be from Amazon.com, verifying an order which I
never placed with a supposed receipt, conveniently attached to the
message for me to open.  Of course, I don't open them.  There is also at
least one glaring spelling error in the email.

Feel free to visit my new Web site
http://www.DavidGoldfield.info

Feel free to visit my LinkedIn profile
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/david-goldfield/12/929/573

visit my blog
http://davidgoldfield.wordpress.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://www.twitter.com/davidgoldfield

         David Goldfield,
        Founder and Peer Coordinator

    Philadelphia Computer Users' Group for the Blind and Visually Impaired