VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steve Hoad <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Hoad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2013 15:46:51 -0400
Not to argue the point Mike but let's look at it this way:
If it weren't for the ADA people in wheelchairs would be sitting at
the bottom of the stairs --- still!  Apparently business is only
friendly to the touch of a lawyer; and the only lawyer I can currently
afford to hire is working for DOJ.  Cynicism about Social Security,
the Post Office, etc borders on politics and I'll leave that alone
except to say, if we don't work for real betterment it won't happen.
Steve Hoad

--
posting from Emma's Family Farm,
 Windsor Maine;