Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2011 07:07:54 -0400
7bit
From:
On 08/08/2011 05:52 PM, Kristina Carlton wrote:
  Also, it does not matter what
> I eat, the distention comes back. I can't remember if I mentioned
> this, but at the clinic in Germany after 5 days of fasting and daily
> colonics I woke up on the 6th day and the distention was gone.

  I figure there has to be something else and the combination of
> a low CD57 (20) and continued low WBC (2.0 to 3.0) along with all
> those symptoms makes me think there is more to it. I could be totally
> wrong of course. All I know is that I am at the end of my rope and I
> need some kind of improvement soon.

It seems that your doctor is right in that it is a chronic something.
Unlikely to be yeast, because beef fat kills it?

Since water fasting did good, how about try Dr. Bernarr? He is an expert
at that, and should know how to do the all important breaking of the fast.

Or try pemmican with perfect tallow - the only source I know of is
Slanker's.

Maybe you need to experiment with something different; I can't advise.
I think you need a detective, and I've run out of ideas.

William