Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2014 10:08:10 -0500

I recently shared how the "GoPicnic" has helped me when I needed a meal or
snack, didn't have a refrig or stove or didn't know when I would need it.  I
should have mentioned that it would work great for kids at school.  My aunt
takes it with her to a senior center where she can visit with friends but
can't eat their lunch-time food.

THREE OTHER POINTS THAT I HAVE JUST LEARNED!

(1)   I mentioned the crackers were "Crunchmasters."  They have been in the
past but someone sent me a site where it appears they have changed vendors
on crackers as well as some of the rest in the box.  They still sound
healthier than the norm but I have never had the brand.  The boxes state:
no trans fats, no fructose corn syrup, no added MSG, and no artificial
colors, flavors or preservatives. They are high in protein & fiber. Just
wanted you to know of the change - - have personally not had the ones with
the changes.

(2)   The site below under "Comments from others"  was shared with me and it
has a $40 value on "GoPicnic" for only $20 (see site I have not heard of
this site but sounds similar to the "groupon" site.  You may have to put the
"GoPicnic" in the search box to connect up.  I see "groupon" just ended a
good sale in February.

(3)   The company site has some special today for "International Working
Women's Day".  Someone asked me for the site:
http://www.gopicnic.com/GoPicnic-Meals_2/Gluten-Free_2
Read within and it will tell you of the deal.  I have not tried it.

MAKE SURE YOU LOOK FOR THE WORDS "GLUTEN FREE" ON THE BOX - -

Again, I have no connection with any of these sites - just have been saved
many times by having it in the car, office, potluck, etc. - Sharon

Comments from others:

Site from "Living Social" with a deal: - Michele

https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/1049731-40-to-spend-on-prepared-meals?r=e
f=3Dshare-post_purchase-copy_box-web-deals
<https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/1049731-40-to-spend-on-prepared-meals?r=
ef=3Dshare-post_purchase-copy_box-web-deals&rui=3D599626&rpi=3D153706135>
&rui=3D599626&rpi=3D153706135

I've bought them before, especially before hurricane season.  And sometimes,
they sell them on US Airways flights between Philly and San Fran.  There's
another brand that is carried by my local Shop-Rite that is gf.  I also
stock up on My Own Meals, but they need to be heated in a microwave.  -
Linda

Most of those are too high fiber for me - DP

Crunchmaster crackers and hummus is a winner.  Robert