From:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2013 19:35:18 -0500

Hi everyone,

In case you haven't heard, at GlutenFreeTravelSite we've launched our free DINE GLUTEN FREE iPhone app and Android app!

Now you can access the thousands of Gluten Free Dining and Travel reviews on our site when you're on-the-go via any iOS or Android phone.

The Gluten Free Dining and Travel REVIEWS -- searchable by location -- include restaurants, bakeries, markets, resorts, hotels, B&Bs, cruises...and even colleges.

A search by town or zip code on the app's Search page will reveal a list of businesses reviewed by other people following gluten free diets. Click on any business to read the review, map it, or share with friends via social networks. A special reminder service within the DINE GLUTEN FREE app also allows you to save "must try" establishments in areas you'll be visiting -- and then receive an alert on your mobile phone when they're in close proximity.

Other features of the DINE GLUTEN FREE app include:

-- A list of many restaurant chains that offer Gluten Free Menus, with dedicated pages for each restaurant that contain links to its Gluten Free Menu, locations, Facebook page, and coupons if offered
--A Submit Review feature which gives you the ability to submit feedback about a restaurant from your smart phone during or immediately after your meal
--A national Calendar listing upcoming gluten free events, trips, and expos -- and which you may add to
--A Forum to share news and ask questions of other gluten free users of the app
--Push notifications alerting you when coupons are added to the Coupons section of the app
--Links to articles from the Gluten Free Travel Blog and GlutenFreeTravelSite's Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ pages

Whether you're looking for a new restaurant to try in your area, a safe place to eat on a family vacation, or a venue for dining when traveling on business, you'll have convenient access to detailed accounts of other people's gluten free dining experiences. The reliable peer reviews found within the DINE GLUTEN FREE app help steer you toward the most accommodating places to stay, dine, and shop so you'll never again feel limited or deprived when eating out. So go ahead and download the DINE GLUTEN FREE app for iOS or Android now.

Free iOS download: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dine-gluten-free/id584967987?mt=8

Free Android download: http://bit.ly/VYOKCC

And if you have something nice to say, please post a review in the iTunes store or Google Play marketplace, too.

I appreciate your support and welcome any questions you have about the app -- or our website.

Warm regards,
Karen Broussard
Founder and President, GlutenFreeTravelSite
http://glutenfreetravelsite.com
Northern Virginia

*******
*******