From:
Gluten Free For Me <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gluten Free For Me <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2013 16:03:42 -0500

Paying too much for your gluten free foods in Australia? Not enough products to choose from? We can help!

At Gluten Free For Me, we not only have the lowest prices online for gluten free foods, we also subsidise freight, reducing your total costs even further. And with hundreds of products in our range to choose from, we offer far more diversity than any supermarket. Come and join the many repeat customers who already buy gluten free online from us!

Check us out at http://www.GlutenFreeForMe.com.au
Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/glutenfree4me
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/glutenfree4mee