From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2012 21:22:19 -0800
As Hugh mentioned, the first question would be: why do you want to change
your partition?

If you do have a good reason for modifying your disk partition, then here is
a good freeware program to do so:

http://www.eassos.com/partitionguru/free-download.php

There are many others you can find by doing a Google search. Many free ones
are quite good. However, do be careful in modifying a partition that has
information on it. It is best to consider that information lost and then
copy it back from a backup after you are through making changes to your
partitions.

Peter Shkabara