Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 1998 15:26:36 -0500
have observed for months and have admired the exchange of friendship as well
as knowledge
used to live near st. johns.. is the sticks and stones restaurant still
going?
did not expect I would need help but sure stumped now.....just hope I have
posted this correctly..
purchased complete new system and want to connect it to old computer using
windows95 direct cable connection..to exchange folders, maybe use old for
backup
have followed win95 help directions throughly..also got new version of
vredir.vxd in both windows/system
have windows95 osr2 in both but only new is the usr compatibile version
installed netbeui and  ipx/spx  compatible protocol in both and "bindings"
are correct
fyi - do have the network setup for freenet isp and another for cable
company modem in both computers prior to this..
sharing is installed, access is allowed...using lpt1 25 pin cable
I get to point where the guest computer cannot find the host.............tia

                        Dick Tegelman
                        Naples, FL