From:
Jennifer Iscol <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jennifer Iscol <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2012 07:20:00 -0700

We have over 16,000 signatures on the White House petition to finalize gluten-free labeling. We have through THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 1st, to reach our goal of 25,000 signatures, the threshold at which the White House promises to respond.

We are wishing our family and friends on the east coast a safe, warm and dry passage through the big storm, with plenty of food and water. We are very anxious for their safety and well-being. Those of us outside the emergency zones this week can stand together with our national community by redoubling efforts, and asking at least five family members and friends to sign the petition. After the storm, we anticipate learning about tangible ways to help.

Sign today! Go to the White House website to sign: http://wh.gov/Be7R

In order to sign the petition, you will need to enter your name and email address, click on an emailed confirmation link, and then sign the petition. It only takes a few minutes. (If you have technical trouble, try a different browser or computer.)
Background and Q & A on the petition is at http://www.americanceliac.org

When you forward the link to family and friends, remember that anyone age 13 and up can sign. You do not need to be an American citizen or living in the United States to sign a White House petition, so include friends and family abroad.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

Jennifer Iscol

President

Celiac Community Foundation of Northern California

P.O. Box 1506

Healdsburg, CA 95448

Tel. 707-824-5830

www.celiaccommunity.org