VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
harry brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
harry brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2014 18:16:27 -0400
Hi all,
I tryed out an IPod, and I'm glad I did, but it won't do what I need it
to do when I am trying to get work done.
I have an Ipod, 5th generation for sale. Comes with all the things it
came with, and it also comes with Apple care, and they are wonderful folks!
I'm asking $300. I bought it in February, so it's new.
The only problem is, 1 of the rubber feet came off, and I don't know how
that happened, because I wasn't ruff with it.
It works with a bluetooth keyboard as well.
If interested, let me know, and we can talk off list, and we'll make a deal.
Harry

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]