VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steve Hoad <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Hoad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2013 18:53:24 -0500
I'm a curious sort, so when I saw the URL I searched the company name.
Here's a link:
http://paciellogroup.com/about
 to their "about" page, it also contains a contact link.

As for what the questions are, I guess checking the survey would
answer that; and as for the cookie, my guess, (and it is only that, a
guess) is that the cookie is to avoid duplicate submissions from the
same computer. Often, on surveys, this is stand operating procedure.
Steve Hoad

--
posting from Emma's Family Farm,
 Windsor Maine;