From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2013 19:38:39 -0400
Changed the subject line.  I'll try and remember to swing the beam to the
northeast on the next couple of net sessions, probably 5 or 10 minutes after
2000Z.  With that setup I probably would have heard you.  But it turns out
that we had a solar flare at around 2015-2030Z, which probably accounts for
some of the weak signals I observed to the west.  We try to keep the net
right on 14258 so that we will be easy to find.  There is a "tin can
sailors" net on 14255, a Collins users net on 14262, and perhaps some QRP
operation on 14260; the General Class part of 20 meters is always crowded.
73,  W3IUU