VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steve Hoad <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Hoad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2018 12:37:44 -0500
There are the touch screens and then there are also the screens that
one must sign with a stylus and hit the "accept" and "next" buttons.
Walmart had an accessibility problem with these terminals but I see
Del Hayes America (my local outlet is a Hannaford) is still using
inaccessible ones.  Somebody with the mental toughness to sue and win
ought to clean the payment mess up quickly before it spreads; many
places are opting to go "cashless" and that will leave us out if we
aren't careful. Steve

--
 Steve Hoad