VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
gary-melconian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
gary-melconian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2018 16:26:40 -0800
Does he have a cell  provider inin his neck of the woods .you could get  unlimited LTE on any of the carriers and that way it would be faster then  anyone of these guys pumps out.also there are mi-fi cards which will give you Unlimited LTe.if I wer you would se if you  could do that.that's wat I have done with my devices.i get much faster  speeds from my LTE mi-fi card then I do from my internet service provider at home.

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]