VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Goldfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Goldfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 2014 09:51:19 -0500
Harry,
When you're pointing to one of the services, press the applications key,
third key to the right of the space bar.
Arrow down to properties and press enter.
Tab to the combo box with choices like manual, disabled, automatic, etc.
Arrow to the item you want and press enter to close the dialog.

Feel free to visit my new Web site
http://www.DavidGoldfield.info

Feel free to visit my LinkedIn profile
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/david-goldfield/12/929/573

Visit my blog
http://davidgoldfield.wordpress.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://www.twitter.com/davidgoldfield

         David Goldfield,
        Founder and Peer Coordinator

    Philadelphia Computer Users' Group for the Blind and Visually Impaired
To learn more about the users' group, visit
http://davidgoldfield.wordpress.com/2014/04/20/updated-faqphiladelphia-computer-users-group-for-the-blind-and-visually-impaired/