VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2014 06:30:28 -0500
Not sure of the legitimacy quotient of this opportunity.

On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 10:43 AM, Akhilesh Malani <[log in to unmask]

--
Thanks & Regards,
*Bhaskar*

This electronic message contains information generated by the USDA solely
for the intended recipients. Any unauthorized interception of this message
or the use or disclosure of the information it contains may violate the law
and subject the violator to civil or criminal penalties. If you believe you
have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete the
email immediately.