VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2014 06:13:20 +1200
It is possible. Add the book to your wish list by double-tapping the add to wish list button. Double-tap the back button at the beginning of the screen until in the main add books screen. find the wish list section and double-tap it. Find the book in the wish list and double-tap it to enter download confirmation. Double-tap OK button and the book will be downloaded to the BARD app.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: [log in to unmask]
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone