VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
harry brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
harry brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2014 13:58:00 -0400
Hi all,
Does anyone know of a radio/digital recorder combo?
As you all probably know, cassette recorders are going the way of the
dodobird.
They are, because of all the moving parts, and tapes getting messed up.
I've gone through who knows how many radio/tape recorders because of this.
I've tryed the CCrane witness plus, but the radio on it is terrible.
On Am, I get 3 stations, here in town, but nothing in detroit, where
there are 2 stations I need to record things off of, because of the work
I do.
CCrane has told me about another radio/digital recorder, made by, I
think, Sangeon, but it only uses SD cards, and I don't trust them,
because of the fact that these cards can go bad, as I've heard has
happened to many folks.
The wonderful thing about the CC Witness plus, is, that it uses an
internal 4 gig of memmory.
So, if anybody knows of an am radio/digital recorder, would love to hear
from you on it!
Harry

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]