VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Goldfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Goldfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2014 00:01:34 -0400
Ana,
This Web site will be of great use to you.  I hope it helps.
http://whatismyipaddress.com/

--
Feel free to visit my LinkedIn profile at
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/david-goldfield/12/929/573

Follow me on Twitter @davidgoldfield

         David Goldfield,
        Founder and Peer Coordinator

    Philadelphia Computer Users' Group for the Blind and Visually Impaired