VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Albert Ruel on Gmail <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Albert Ruel on Gmail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Feb 2014 14:05:47 -0800
On the iPhone I use a free app called Splash ID to save all my passwords.
That way only one password has to be remembered and the rest can be written
down and forgotten.

Thx, Albert