VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Terri Hedgpeth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Terri Hedgpeth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2013 11:44:52 +0000
I have to say that Siri has completely gone stupid in the new iOS version seven and on the iPhone 5s
About 50% of the time when I asked Siri to call someone in my contact list she replies I cannot do that
This used to never happen or I should   What his gone wrong say rarely happen so I know what has g

ISent from my iPhone