VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Terrie Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Terrie Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Nov 2013 07:22:07 -0600
This has been on several lists since last year using your iPhone or the other Bluetooth device to unlock the deadbolts in your house or apartment or whatever so now it is going to be on the market this March I think this is a great idea as sometimes you're gonna have your hands full and getting a key out to unlock your door sometimes a pain in the butt so give it a read and you can preorder this 400

http://www.tuaw.com/2012/10/03/lockitron-plans-to-help-you-unlock-your-door-with-your-phone/$449 and you can take it with you where you go you can unscrew it from the door and move it with you apartment users can use this so give it a read everybody and good or bad I think it's great news

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]