VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2013 16:18:46 -0500
I think that is what I will end up doing is using the mobile version of face
book.  Far too many bells and whistles on the regular page!  What other
pages have that auto fill-in feature?
    The menus that I have talked about are sometimes there will be a normal
button on the page, and then it will say menu, and when you clock it it
opens something very similar to a standard Windows Menu.