VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2013 21:02:10 -0800
I do minimal Face Book, so I'm not the best person to ask. I use the
mobile version of the site:
http://m.facebook.com
It works better than the other versions.

I haven't really noticed the autofilling, but when I encounter it on
other websites, I just keep typing. It helps to type as fast as
possible. That seems to bulldoze through whatever the site wants to do.
If a particular site is just not willing to play nice, I write in Word
or some other program, then copy and paste the text into the edit field.

I'm not sure what you mean about the links that act like Windows menus.
What's an example?

The official Face Book app isn't impressive on Android either, though
it's usable. There are other Face Book apps, like FriendCaster and
Seesmic, which other people like better. You may want to find out if
there are other Face Book apps for iOS that you can use.

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]