VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Tanner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Tanner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2012 20:05:29 -0500
There are several ways, but a couple of them are use Kurzweil1000 to
recognize and save the document into another document format such as MS
Word.  You can also do the same thing with OpenBook or Docuscan Plus.  You
could even turn the text into a MP3 if you wanted to with any of these three
accessible OCR products.