VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Albert Ruel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Albert Ruel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2012 21:27:35 -0700
I've noticed the same things in an XP machine running through a VPN and a remote connection. As well I keep having the window reduced so that many edit fields are not available in a 2003 Access database and I can't figure out what key combination is causing the issue. Mostly I have to reboot the remote computer and re-launch JAWS on the master computer to get things working again.

Thx, Albert

Sent from my iPhone